Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended

The error you say is not in the manual.  If the go light goes out when you press the go button, then the fuser has an issue.  Attached are instructions on how to perform an engine test.  Use it to see if the engine is ok since if the engine test does not work, then the printer is not worth repairing.  If the engine test works, then I would think the formatter is bad and needs replacing and they are available on ebay for little money.

HP Recommended

i have this problem the motor is not turning the also the rollers is not.  just fan become on

@davidzuts wrote:

Everything you are telling us should not be there so lets go back to the drawing board.  Refer to dansdaduk post above with the picture of the control panel.  Exactly what lights are on when you turn on the printer and are they solid or blinking? Please use a description like the one next to the triangle with the exclimation point is solid and the one next to the horseshoe is solid and no other lights are on.  What you are telling us and what you are seeing may be different from our understanding and this may help to insure we are getting correct information.  Also when you turn on the printer does it make any noises and does the motor turn and the little rollers in the output tray turn for a moment.  Also if nothing moves when you turn the printer on, what happens when you open and close the top cover.

HP Recommended

i have this problem the roller is not turning  and the motor is not turning .but just fan is noising

HP Recommended

Dear community,

I did read all the messages for Laserjet 1320 error.

My problem is the amber light (attention button) won't stop blinking.

This happened after a paper jam and , the sheet came out perfectly.

I  turned out  power, and turned it on and holdi the attention button for 5 sec, nothing happened.

I opened tray opened cartridge door, still nothing many time.

The last thing I did was turned it on but I hold the ready et attention button together for at least 35 sec.

I released buttons when I saw the green light (ready button) only.  Now that green light is blinking.

There isn't much tips in the forum,  on what a person can do to fix this problem. 

If someone can help me out and also if someone can tell me what is the formatter as well as ECU connection, this is in reference to the Engine test .

Thank you for reading me and hopefully I will have some answers.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.