04-03-2014 10:22 AM
I have a Laserjet p2015 running on a Mac with os 10.5.8, and I cannot get drivers to include the toolbox, or anything to give me better than standard printing resolution. The printer is supposed to support 1200dpi but the only option I get is 300 or 600. Also there seems to be a complete lack of "tools" available to make alterations in any of the options windows in the print menues. I have installed all the latest driver packs I can find including the latest Gutenprint ones. Anyone got ideas please
04-04-2014 12:40 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Forums!
To get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since this is a commercial product. You can do this at Commercial Forums.
I work on behalf of HP
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation