10-27-2011 09:04 AM
I just installed - twice the software for HP Officejet 4500 wireless all in one. Both times, when I open the HP Solutions Center it comes out blank? No icon to do anything within the Solutions Center
10-27-2011 10:23 AM
Sounds like you need to download the latest adobe flash at the following link http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation