11-01-2013 06:39 AM
guys i have installed full featured printer driver software for windows 8 but i am not able to open the software after installation on clicking hp deskjet 1050 j410 series icon on desktop. it was working fine few days back but not i am tired from kepp trying to open it from lat 2 days. i want to scan documents urgent..and thus need to open the software pls provide me some solutions with the cause of issue
11-01-2013 07:27 AM
Did you recently upgrade to the Win 8.1 release through the Microsoft store app?
If so, you will need to reinstall the printer driver in order for the new operating system to recognize it is there. Download and install the Win 8.1 full feature software from the link below.
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation