07-11-2012 03:05 PM - edited 07-11-2012 03:23 PM
Hp laserjet 5200dtn printer keep printing with a series of hp logos @ the top of the page, can anyone tell me how to disable it or why is this happening?
07-12-2012 03:58 PM
Hey Jamcro. The product you have is a commercial printer. These commercial products can be a tad tricky. For the best chance at finding a solution I would suggest posting in the forum for HP Business Support.
You can find the Commercial LaserJet board here:
HP Business Support Forum -- LaserJets
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation