02-08-2011 01:49 PM
My Hp photosmart C4480 worked fine on my old pc, but now i have got a new laptop and it keeps saying there is an error withy the operating system, i used to have xp, but i now have windows 7. any help would be great.
02-08-2011 06:33 PM
Was this happened during installation of the printer? What's the error message did you get?
Try downloading and installing the software and drivers from the website. Click on the following link below to direct you to download software and drivers for you printer.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation