12-09-2011 04:55 PM
It finds my wireless router but when it starts "install drivers" I get the error message "Windows cannot install the HP Laserjet Professional M1210 MFP series fax kernel-mode print driver. To obtain a drive that is compatible with the version you are running contact the manufacturer. I am running Windows 7 on a nearly new machine so have no idea how to fix this.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation