02-28-2014 10:48 AM
I have 650 addresses to print to #10 envelopes. What is the easiest way to print them when my HP 6500A Plus printer holds only 15 envelopes at a time?
03-03-2014 10:17 AM
I understand you have an Officejet 6500A Plus and are wondering the best way to get 650 envelopes printed. I will do my best to guide you in this.
You are correct, your printer only supports 15 envelopes in the tray at once.
This means, to print the envelopes, you will have to do the in batches of 15 as that is the most the tray can handle at once. Obviously it will take you a bit of time but you will be able to get them all printed in batches of 15.
Hope this helps, have a great day!!
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to thank me for responding!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post resolved your issue, as it will help others find the solution faster!
I work on behalf of HP
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation