12-30-2013 02:24 PM
I have a all in one 4500 series printer and it prints last page first. How can i get it to print first page first?
01-13-2014 01:14 PM - edited 01-13-2014 01:15 PM
You will need to reverse the print page order in the printer dialog box.
If you are using a mac you will need to select Paper Handling and then change the page order.
If you are using a Windows operating system, you will need to change 'Page Order' in the Print Preferences.
I hope this is helpful. Please let me know if this resolves the issue and or answers your question.
Actions speak louder than words, please click the below to show you like/appreciate my post or to say thanks!
Please share what worked for you with others by marking this post as solved. It only takes a second to click the Accept as Solution button.
Thanks - I work on behalf of HP
"HP respects and is committed to protecting the personal information of our covered individuals." You can read more in the HP Privacy Statment
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation