12-30-2013 02:24 PM
I have a all in one 4500 series printer and it prints last page first. How can i get it to print first page first?
01-13-2014 01:14 PM - edited 01-13-2014 01:15 PM
You will need to reverse the print page order in the printer dialog box.
If you are using a mac you will need to select Paper Handling and then change the page order.
If you are using a Windows operating system, you will need to change 'Page Order' in the Print Preferences.
I hope this is helpful. Please let me know if this resolves the issue and or answers your question.
* It only takes a second to click (the 'like' icon) below to say thanks!
Thanks - I work on behalf of HP
"HP respects and is committed to protecting the personal information of our covered individuals." You can read more in the HP Privacy Statment
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation