02-29-2012 09:25 AM
After unzipping, what exacting is the issue? Depending on your installation method, you need to make sure your computer is in the ready state and connected, locate the .exe to where you saved it on your computer, double-click the driver file (.exe), and start the extraction and installation. Once this is done, you will follow the on screen instructions.
Here are a couple of documents that might help:
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation