09-20-2012 08:18 PM
HELP!! I have tried everything!
I unplugged, waited several minuted, plugged back in.... same message.
I took out every ink color, made sure they were clean... same message.
did both steps several times...
HP Photosmart C6180
09-20-2012 10:11 PM - last edited on 04-19-2016 11:25 AM by OscarFuentes
Here's a page that explains how to resolve that issue.
Give these instructions a try?
08-29-2013 12:43 PM
HP C7180 all in one have the error code Oxc 18a 0106 I changed all ink cartridgae to new ones but that did not stop teh error code, also powered off an on several times but no luck. How do you fix this?
09-02-2013 10:07 AM
Hi Sylvia, in my experience a lot of the 0xc18... codes are hardware related. Is your printer still in warranty?
I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_HP
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation