10-21-2012 10:43 AM
my brother bought a hp C4480 printer for uk london and gifted to me ..
i live in india.... when i got th printer the cartridges were used and exhausted... so i got them refilled cause everybody told me that i cant get a new caridge of a uk printer in india.. after about 70 prints my black cartridge started showin problem that it s incompatible with the printer... i got it and the coloured on refilled again and tried to use it..
but same message was appearing again so i purchased a new black cartridge but the problem is still there...
i think its a problem with printer and not with cartridge... anyways i have tried all the ways to trobleshoot but no progress...
its still there.. please help me guys...
11-09-2012 09:17 AM
Also here is a link that gives information for contacting HP world wide so that you may access the proper contact information for where you reside: http://goo.gl/qHlWX.
I hope that this helps.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation