12-16-2011 12:25 PM
Initial Setup- HP Offijet Pro 8600 Plus-Product No. CM750A-"Alignment Unsuccessful." i repeated and got same message.
I had removed all packing material and tape. Ink cartridges interted and clicked as locked as per animation.
Someone please give me an answer.
Better yet, how about a telephone number for HP Support?
I've had at least ten HP printers and never failed to get any of them started, right out of the box.
02-12-2012 07:01 PM
I am having the same identical problem. Have tried aligning the cartridge at least 6 times, moved it to a new location, checked for packaging materials yada yada. Tried copies and printing from computer no luck. Found the support line but does you know good on the weekend they are closed. Hope no one needs to print anything over the weekend. I wish I could assist you but I am hoping someone sees both post and thinks this maybe an issue.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation