02-17-2010 08:20 AM
I have a network printer it's an HP4100n LaserJet. I have downloade the drivers for windows 7 x64 but when I go to select the driver windows says it can not vind a valid driver. What am I doing wrong. I have also tried the vista drivers. WIth no luck.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation