08-26-2010 03:18 PM
I do not have the installation disks for my HP LaserJet 3330 multi-task printer so I downloaded a bunch of drivers etc off the internet. I have managed to print to the unit from my computers, able to fax, copy, but not able to scan.
I performed the diagnostic utility and it said that my printer is not installed. Short of ordering the installation CD's, what drivers, etc., do I need to download to get the full functionality out of my unit? What do I need to download so that I have a HP shortcut put on my desktop that will guide me through printing, faxing, copying, and scanning?
11-13-2010 04:41 PM
I do not have the installation disks for my HP LaserJet 3330 multi-task printer so I downloaded a bunch of drivers etc off the internet. But my computer still will not install the 3330. How do I order installation disks/
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation