09-19-2009 01:41 PM
I just bought an HP Laserjet P1006 and installed it on the laptop (which has Windows Vista). Installation completed and I can print in Word with no problem. But when I try to print from the internet, I get a message that says "Before you can print, you need to select a printer" and it tells me I either need to click on Add Printer or Find Printer. My printer is showing on the General tab, but when I select it (status changes to Ready and it says it's my default printer), I the Print button remains greyed out. If I click on Find Printer nothing happens.
What do I need to do so I can print from the internet?
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation