02-06-2010 10:42 PM
The printer driver on original disk on my Photoshmart 7250 interferes with my USB port on my MacBook Pro Inetl 17' Core Duo and a particular piece of hardware i must use. If I only install the latest HP drivers from the Apple site, the printer and USB prot work fine, but I can't access my scanner or get ink levels.
Is there some way to install the other printer software without installing the printer driver?
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation