04-25-2011 10:24 AM
I have tried downloading the driver for HP PSC 1317 for my laptop which runs on windows 7 however the driver will not download and i have been through all the step on the trouble shooting. The process gets to "extracting" and then issues a runtime error! saying "program:c:user/... This application has requested the runtime to terminate in an unusual way. please contact application support team for more information."
I have tried to do windows update - this finds the update but it fails to update giving error Code 800F7363.
Please could someone help me it is getting frustrating that i cannot use my printer.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation