02-19-2009 04:59 PM
11-26-2011 08:46 PM
I have a cd for installation of a HP 6280 printer to my HP computer. Won't work and I can't figure out how to turn off Norton anti-virus during installation. Help!
11-26-2011 09:51 PM
Right click the Norton icon (in system tray near time) and choose Disable Anti-virus.You can also disable the Firewall there.
|**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others**|
******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation