04-07-2013 03:59 PM
Been trying to hook my Deskjet 5150 to a new computer running Windows 8 and cannot get drivers to load from the HP website. Computer seems to "see" the printere but will not print, citing lack of Windows 8 drivers. Please help.
04-07-2013 05:31 PM
Unfortunately no BUT please use instructions from the following link to find a suitable work around:
Probably it's time to buy a new printer.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
07-04-2015 04:39 PM
Why would I want to replace the most reliable printer I've ever owned with an inferior guaranteed to break soon HP printer of current vintage?
In my case I brought home a new desktop with Windows 8 and the 5150 printer "just worked". I visited this forum because I was hoping to add the software that tells me the state of the printer's ink supply. I'll just use my eyes to figure that out from the printouts I'm getting.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation