11-14-2009 07:54 PM
I have a problem that already for months, the printer can not be used.
The printer can not be detected by USB port when plug in the USB connector to my notebook.
I already try to installed again the driver of this printer ( P2015N ) but the same result.
The error YELLOW LED is ACTIVE ( STEADY ON ) on the first indicator ( with symbol two roll, looks like paper jam )
I already check everything, can not find the problem.
When the first POWER ON, the INDICATOR directly go to this first upper YELLOW, then never move down to the bottom INDICATOR ( reen gfor READY OPERATION.
Please help me to solve this problem because the printer label said PRODUCT DATE : JANUARY 2008 and only one year more, DEFECT.
THE LABEL data as follows :
PRODUCT NO : CB44917
S/N : CNC1T35427
MANUFACTURED : JANUARY 2008
Product of CHINA
On the label also said :
11311 CHINDEN BLVD
BOISE, IDAHO 83714 USA
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation