Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
laser jet Pro MFP M128FW
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

I purchased laser jet pro MFP M 128FW printer in Jan 2017. after refilling cartridge it is printing very low. When I talked in service centre he told me that if you will use refilling cartridge print will come very light. So you have to purchase hp original cartridge every time for better print quality of appx. Rs. 4000/-. Even all other companies printer being used by refilling. 

When i was purchase it then i was asked dealer about refilling he told me that you can use it by refilling. but company is telling that you cant use it by refilling. 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

I'm sorry to hear that your printing is too light.  While you may be able to use refilled toner cartridges in your device, you should be able to get better quality printing from genuine HP supplies.  

http://www8.hp.com/us/en/ads/science-of-printing/overview.html

I don't have that printer here, but there might be settings in the driver to adjust the output?

I'm an HP employee.
I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Say thanks by clicking the Kudos Thumbs Up to the right in the post.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as an Accepted Solution .
HP Recommended

Hi,

Refilled ink cartridges failed during use or right out of the box. Original HP ink cartridges worked every time.
HP ink cartridges printed more the pages—on average—than refilled cartridges tested.
Refilled ink cartridges tested produced more wasted pages< hence HP recommends to use HP Genuine Cartridge.

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

--Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

--Say "Thanks" by clicking the Thumbs Up icon in the post that helped you.
--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.