06-11-2011 04:04 AM
My 1022 makes an appalling noise like a shredding machine when turned on. I cannot what make the noise as the front cover prevents the insides being seen. This definitely a hardware problem! Does any one have an answer?
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation