03-09-2009 05:45 PM
I have a user running XP Pro 64-bit and they want to print to our HP LaserJet 2420DN.
I dowloaded the correct drivers but I always get the following message:
"the specified location does not contain the driver HP LaserJet 2420 PCL 5E for the requested processor architecture"
I've tried this with PCL 5e, PCL6, Postscript and I get the same error for each one. I even tried to load this driver on our print server and still get the same error message. Seems like the driver is incorrect. A
Anyone know of a work around?
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation