04-20-2010 10:01 AM
Although my searching has verified that Mac OSX 10.6 Snow Leopard already has an on-board driver for the HP Color LaserJet 2600n, I cannot get it to print anything...Help! (Printer is not 'paused')
04-20-2010 10:06 AM
Try uninstalling whatever driver is installed now. Then plug in your printer again. It should get autodetected.
04-20-2010 11:38 AM
Go into "System preferences", which is located in the dock. Go to "Print&Fax." On the left side, select your printer. To remove, click on the minus symbol. Unplug the printer.
Then, plug the printer back in. You should get a popup, asking you to download the driver.
Let me know if this works.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation