10-31-2013 11:55 AM
Hi Forum !
Just one question about the possibility to do double sided scans:
When using the Windows software HP-Scan I am able to select and perform double-sided scans without problems.
When using the Laserjet "directly", there is no possibility in the options-menu to do so, all scans are automatically scanned "one-sided".
Is there any chance to get these double-sided scans when working directly with the MFP ??
Thanks in advance for all suggestions.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation