04-29-2011 09:45 AM
It started with printing out duplicate lines that overlapped. Now all it does is print out blank pages. After each page prints out the light blinks next to the triangle symbol. And then I have to power off and power back on to clear it. I have installed the newest driver, upgraded the firmware on the printer, installed a new toner, and replaced the USB cable. Any suggestions on what to look for? I have about five of these printers and the rest are fine (so far).
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation