05-18-2010 05:08 AM
I have just bought a new computer with windows 7 - 64 bit installed. Windows downloaded the correct driver and the printer works Ok, but I have lost the ability to print double-sided. It used to be an option under properties in the print dialogue box but this has disappeared. Any ideas, please, as this facility is important to me. Thanks
05-18-2010 06:35 AM
Take a look at this page.
If my answer was helpful click the “Thumbs Up" below to say “Thanks”!
I am a volunteer posting here on my spare time.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation