01-28-2009 09:26 PM
I have a Laserjet 4 Plus with the Duplex option. I can print using Duplex with the regular letter-size tray. But if I want to print Duplex on Legal-size paper using the manual feeder, I can't - these options aren't compatible. What to do? Is there a driver update I need to install? Do I need to buy a legal-size tray? Please advise.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation