09-21-2012 05:08 AM
We have recently upgraded a HP Laserjet 4250 to the latest firmware via jetadmin software, and it now display the Resend Update message on the printers display.
The current firmware on the printer
08.220.3 - 13-1-2012
We have restarted the printer, resent the firmware but still get the same error. the printer works ok, but it would be good if we could get rid of this message on the printer.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
09-21-2012 05:16 AM
Please follow the steps listed in the thread below, I believe it may help resolving the problem:
If the issue persists I would suggest you posting the question in the following community which expertize with commercial products as the 4250:
Best of luck,
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation