Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended

iam_troy,

Thanks for checking back...therein lies the issue that I was having yesterday when I couldn't get it to print color. It doesn't have a grayscale option to check anymore. Where it would read "color/b/w", etc. it says "Color: NO" So there is no color tab on the other screen. Also, if you can see from the screenshot below, it named it something else on the one screen in devices.  And all of the toner cartridges are full/brand new EXCEPT for the black cartridge which is about at 1/4 .

HP 2Screenshot.jpg

Screen shot

HP Recommended

The images aren't viewable since they're unmoderated.

Did you try installing the latest UPD driver? 

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
*Say thanks by clicking the "Kudos! Star" which is on the left*
*Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.*
HP Recommended

I am sorry about the images.  I did try to install the UPD driver and when I attempted to print, it was still printing in black and white.  

HP Recommended

Can you try the steps listed here?

http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?docId=emr_na-c03275934

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
*Say thanks by clicking the "Kudos! Star" which is on the left*
*Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.*
HP Recommended

Yay! iam_troy!  The next person you see there, let them know that I said you are a genius! It worked!

Now I have to try and figure out the bars it keeps printing on the photos (originally where I went off track! -LOL!)

Thank you again!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.