04-29-2009 08:09 PM
I'm wondering if the color laserjet CP2025 can handle full bleed printing. I'm creating letterhead in InDesign and setting it for full bleed and it previews to the edge of the page, yet every time I print, I have a white border. I thought the printer could handle it but now I'm not so sure. Anyone know for sure if it can/can't?
Thanks in advance,
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation