11-15-2011 01:06 AM
Good morning, i have two Laserjet M1212nf MFP unit and i encountered a problem on scanned document in pdf format.
If i scan an A4 page, the resulting PDF is 35.11 * 48.67 inches.
This problem is common for every pc, operating system and unit i tried (i read many customers have the same problem).
Someone have finded a solutions?
Thanks and best regards.
01-09-2013 08:14 AM
Good suggestion. If you use MS Office, the Microsoft Office Document Imaging (MODI) program works great.
Note that Office 2010 does not include MODI, but you can download the Office 2007 MODI for free and install as a stand-alone application.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation