01-18-2012 12:45 PM
Thank you so much! After months of printing one copy at a time, I am back in business! And such a simple fix. Really appreciate you sharing your knowledge!
07-13-2012 05:19 AM
Thanks a billion for this post!
I bought a new Desktop PC with Window 7 OS since last year and have been suffering this problem. I had to painfully print my work one page at a time - and what a pain that had been!
Funny enough, it never occured to me to check the web to see if any other person had the same problem until today. Now, the problem is fixed and I can print multiple copies with my HP 4650n printer.
01-16-2013 04:19 PM
My HP color laser CP2025 will not print multiples. I found this thread and thought that was the answer, as I am using Windows 7. I found my Job Storage was set to "Automatic", so I changed it to Disabled. The Mopier Mode was already disabled. The printer still will not print more than one copy at a time. Tried multiple times, getting into and out of the program I was trying to print from; turned the printer off and on, etc....nothing worked.
Any other suggestions?
03-27-2013 07:18 PM
Anyone Can help, after im upgrade to windows 7, the special pages setting on windows XP setting is diappear.
How could I change the setting back.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation