04-21-2009 06:19 AM
I just tired flashing my firmware from 20081216 to 20090213 and the printer instantly comes back with an out of memory error. Is it even possible to flash to the 25 Mar 2009 firmware listed on the HP site?
Thanks in advance
04-22-2009 10:25 AM
Thanks for the post! I have a feeling you're going to have better luck getting an answer to your question on HP's commercial forum (follow link below.) This forum, and product expertise, is based on consumer products.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation