04-12-2012 09:15 PM
My date & time are off on my Officejet 8600 Plus (connected to a home network with ePrint enabled) and when I attempt to change the date & time I receive a message that says "The feature has been locked by my system administrator or the person who set up the printer". Never set security up on this printer (that I know of) so not sure how to clear this out and make changes? Help!
04-18-2012 01:13 PM
Try accessing the printer's EWS (Embedded Web Server) by entering the printer's IP address on a web browser. Click the Settings tab and then change the Time settings. Click Apply after you changed the time and then check your printer's LCD for verification.
Click the white Kudos star to say thanks
Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation