01-07-2010 06:32 PM
Does anyone know why I have a long delay between printing my pages? Sometimes when I want to print several flyers (pages) it takes a long time before the first page comes out. Then there's a long delay for each page that comes out after that. This printer is not wireless. When I want to print a regular document (not flyers) I don't have this issue. My printer is a HP Color LaserJet CM1015 PCL 6. Maybe my USB cable needs to be upgraded to handle a lot of graphics that are being sent to the printer? I'm not knowledgable in this area. Any info would help. Thanks.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation