Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
hpofficejetpro 8610
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi All,

I am having issues geting my printer to comunicate with my laptop via wirless network.  I have multiple printers on my network so decided to name them. The printer used to be located in the hp support assistant but when i named the other the officejet disappeared and i can no loger detect it on my network.

any help would be greatly appriciated

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello@MrNabben

Welcome to the HP Forums.I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers.As I understand you have wireless connectivity issues on your printer.I'll be more than glad to help you out.

I recommend you try the steps from the link below and check if that fixes the issue: Click here

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again.

Cheers, have a nice day.

If this helps, please mark this as Accepted Solution as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help.

Regards,
Sizzlingsum_13
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello@MrNabben

Welcome to the HP Forums.I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers.As I understand you have wireless connectivity issues on your printer.I'll be more than glad to help you out.

I recommend you try the steps from the link below and check if that fixes the issue: Click here

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again.

Cheers, have a nice day.

If this helps, please mark this as Accepted Solution as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help.

Regards,
Sizzlingsum_13
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.