02-20-2010 01:10 PM
I currently have a Microsoft Windows XP SP2 with the HP PSC 1510 All-In-One printer which works fine, but I am ready to upgrade to Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit, but I have lost the installation disk
I'm wondering if there is somewhere I can download the installation drivers, meaning so I can print again?
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation