Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

How Can I download this driver??? Thank you!!!

HP Recommended

i want hp color laser jet CP1215

HP Recommended

necesito el controlador del hp color lasejet cp1215

saludos

HP Recommended

I have had the same problem and despite writing to their MD got nowhere.No more HP products for me.

HP Recommended
Hi Sean,

Check out this website

If you follow these steps, it may work for your setup.

Don't forget to mark a post as solved if it fixed your issue

HP Recommended

i didnot try it till now. i am trying to download it to evaluation its compatability with my MacBook Pro.

HP Recommended

Did you have a chance to try it out? If so, did the steps provided end up working for you?

Don't forget to mark a post as solved if it fixed your issue

HP Recommended

Re: MAC driver for HP Color LaserJet CP1215.

HP Recommended

Try the following, I can't guarantee that it will work though, but it's worth a shop. 

Download the HP Printer Drivers from the following link: HP Printer Drivers v.2.13 for OS X

Install the file and then reboot your computer.

Once the computer has rebooted, try going into the print preferences and adding the printer from there. 

Best of luck,

Kyle

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
HP Recommended

need drivers for my hp color laserjet cp1215 printer osx 10,8,5 please help

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.