01-06-2012 03:29 AM
My laserjet 1102w is connected to an airport extreme and I can print wirelessly from a windows 7 pc.
However, my Macbook Pro does not see the wireless printer. I can print though if I connect the printer directly via USB.
When trying to add a printer via the '+'button in Finder > Printer & Fax there is no response and nothing to connect to.
Anyone knows how to resolve this ?
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation