Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended

I have misplaced my install disk for HP Deskjet F4180. What can I do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

you can download your drivers here

(i may represent HP but this advice is solely my own)

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

you can download your drivers here

(i may represent HP but this advice is solely my own)
HP Recommended

No real problem.  Basically, go to HP support site and download the right drivers.  Chances are by the time you get the printer an update or updates have already been made, if you buy in a store.

HP Recommended

Dears,

i would like to install the HP printer softwear because i lost the installation disk.

Regards,

HP Recommended

how do i download deskjet 1512 printer

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.