01-25-2010 06:14 PM
I have misplaced my install disk for HP Deskjet F4180. What can I do?
Solved! View Solution.
01-27-2010 06:33 AM
No real problem. Basically, go to HP support site and download the right drivers. Chances are by the time you get the printer an update or updates have already been made, if you buy in a store.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation