07-17-2010 11:25 AM
HP Deskjet F4180 AIO with USB connection to desktop, Vista Home Premium, 3 yrs old. Multiple printer drivers keep installing over and over. Delete all but one and printer keeps working. Then upon return a couple of hours later, more drivers are installed -- over and over. Downloaded latest software/driver and reinstalled; also tried different USB cables. HELP!
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation