02-21-2010 03:52 PM
I have a Sony Vaio running windows 7 64bit with norton 360 and i have continually installed and uninstalled the drivers and it will print fine but the when i want to scan the lights just flash and won't scan i need this to send document via email. Also I have tried to run this through Hp solutions centre and this also doesn't work it won't even let me open Hp solutions centre.
Any ideas this is really important I get this working urgently any ideas.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation