06-01-2011 03:26 AM
The network settings on the pritner are most likely still set for your old Router/modem. To solve: Go into the aio setup menu and find the network menu. Find the option to reset to factory default and then use the network wizard in the same menu to add the unit to your new network.
Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Although I work for HP my posts and replies are my own
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation