06-02-2011 05:06 AM
My HP Photosmart 2610 prints unevenly. I've tried all the diagnostic solutions given in the troubleshooting suggestions, such as cleaning and aligning the cartridges, but the black ink is still uneven throughout a letter, and printed straight lines are not straight. I've tried using new cartridges, with no difference. When I print out after a realignment, it looks fine. I don't know what else to do!
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation