09-02-2012 11:49 AM - last edited on 09-02-2012 07:02 PM by MrMatthew
My MacBook Air doesn't connect with my new HP Officejet 6500A.
I have successfully registered with ePrint, but can't do a simple print at home as I can't get my MacBook Air (OS X) to find the printer.
Product Number: CN557A
Serial number: [Personal Information Removed]
FPU Number: N557-64001
09-07-2012 04:31 PM
Could you provide the community with a little more information to help narrow troubleshooting? Which version of osx are we using?
09-08-2012 01:45 AM
Many thanks for getting back to me. My MacBook uses Mac OS X Version 10.7.4
It works beautifully with the printer when I use a connector wire.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation