07-09-2012 02:06 PM
My Windows 7 Laptop fails to load the HP PSC 750xi Driver when I plug in the USB cable. I have tried running the utility but when it looks for the printer and I plug in the USB cable it circumvents the utility and Windows 7 fails to load the driver. How do I manually force the driver to install so that I can use my HP PSC 750xi all in one printer?
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation