Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)
What is this problem and how can i solve it
1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Greetings @Kareemtaher,

Welcome to HP Forums and Thanks for the post. 

I understand that you are facing an issue with your printer. Happy to help. 

However for me to be able to assist you, I request you to provide more information.

May I know the printer model you are using?

How is the printer setup? (USB or wireless)

If you are using an All-in-one printer, are you able to make a copy?

Have you tried any troubleshooting steps on your own?

Do you get this issue when printing from any particular application or while printing from multiple applications?

Copy function of a printer is independent of the software on the computer.

If you are unable to make a copy, please do hard reset (disconnect the power cable of the printer, wait for a minute and connect the power cord directly to a wall outlet and turn the printer ON.)

If the printer still does not make a copy after a hard reset. Please contact our phone support for the service or upgrade options for the printer. 

Also, run HP Print and Scan doctor to automatically resolve issues with the printer. Click here to know more.

Please provide the requested information and if possible elaborate the issue further for better assistance. 

If the information I've provided was helpful,

Please give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accepted Solution" and "Kudos" buttons,

That’ll help us and others see that we’ve got the answers!

Good Luck.

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.